Blake is a 2006 graduate of Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA. Played football for the BCU Chargers and was a 3 year letter winner at the receiver/tight end position. Received a degree in Sports/Exercise Science with a minor in Psychology. Upon graduating, Blake was awarded as the 2006 Outstanding Sports Science Major award. Blake Gould’s certifications CSCS, USAW, IYCA SAS1, Ignite360 MasterTrainer
- Selected as part of the initial class of Ignite360 Master Trainers
- Have delivered Ignite360 education on a regional basis for trainers and coaches interested in becoming sports performance coach or to enhance their businesses.
- Ignite360 is the world’s only sports performance based certification and has the most in-depth/comprehensive athlete evaluations and training methodologies.
- Specialize in overall athletic development ranging from weight loss to speed/agility to power/strength to muscle hypertrophy.
- Trained hundreds of elementary, middle school, and high school athletes wanting to take their game to new heights.
- Trained more than 90 Division 1/2 athletes (football, soccer, softball, lacrosse, baseball, basketball, tennis and swimming).
- Trained 8 professional football players, including the 2012-13 5th leading tackler in the NFL, Jerrell Freeman.
- Trained hundreds of adult athletes looking to improve their athletic abilities, get healthy, and lose weight.
- Trained more than 30 elite swimmers, 4 of them qualifying for the 2008 Olympic Trials.
- Expertise in energy demands, movement patterns, strength/power development, and weight loss.
- Specialize in adult training and producing results in weight loss and overall health and life improvement.
Hobbies include reading any book that will help me grow, spending time with my wife Becca and two little dogs, spending time with family, fishing, skiing, golfing, working out and watching football.
Read articles by Blake Gould