Work with a coach to break through mental barriers and reach new heights in athletics and beyond.
Evaluate your physical, mental, emotional, professional, or financial goals and understand how they work in synergy. Stop compartmentalizing yourself and open up your ability to reach personal goals in all areas of your life – goals such as improving your marathon or 5K time, losing those excess pounds, getting that raise or reducing stress and achieving overall balance in your life. Holding mind/body/spirit at the forefront of everything enacts the most rapid and sustainable change a person can make in his or her life.
1 Hour Introductory Meeting with Wellness Coach
Define goals and develop a roadmap to reach those goals.
2- 1 Hour or 4 – 30 Minute Follow up Sessions (in Person, Phone or Skype) Monitor your progress and modify the roadmap as impediments arise. Follow up sessions also provide a sense of accountability and support for you along the journey of transformation.
Work with your Wellness Coach to:
- Identify short and long term goals
- Develop a roadmap that integrates fitness training and nutrition with your life goals to assure positive outcome
- Monitor behavioral and thought patterns that assist or detract you from sticking to your roadmap.
Walk Away With:
- A clear understanding of how your health-related belief system affects your physical performance
- A list of barriers that interfere with your training plan
- Effective time management strategies
- A personal connection with an experienced counselor who possesses the skills to view you beyond the physical training plan and help you move forward
As an integrative counselor at the Vitality Center, Abby Ruby will lead the team of professionals who will help the athlete in every body achieve their best. Dr. Ruby earned her Ph.D. from the University of Iowa. She is a USA Triathlon Level II Coach. She is NATA-BOC certified athletic trainer as well as a CISSN Sport Nutritionist and a RYT Certified Yoga Instructor. She currently writes, teaches, coaches, races triathlon and ultra-marathons and practices yoga. Ruby has completed over 50 marathons, 5 Ironman triathlons including Kona, the Leadville 100 and multiple 50 milers and 50k races. In Sickness and In Health: Exercise Addiction in Endurance Athletes is available at: http://amzn.com/1453801227 and in the lobby of The Vail Vitality Center.
Special Introductory Rate: $300
Contact the Vitality Center to schedule your first appointment!
Call The Vitality Center to sign up. Email or call 970-476-7960